Fight Like A Girl---Ain't No Shame, But You Ain't No Man

Before you read the attached articles, let me give a little preface (and by little, I mean an introductory chapter):

I am a woman. (I know, I know, major revelation that is...) I am confident, independently responsible individual (being married doesn't mean you give up independent responsibility, in fact, marriage requires you to keep up the independent responsibility so your partnership with your spouse continues on without one or the other becoming burned out by assuming sole responsibility in your marriage.), and strongly support women who desire to have a career, because not all women marry and not all marriages last til you're 80 (be it due to death or divorce). I was raised by a single mom who worked hard every day of my life and continues to work hard as a nurse, a mother,a grandmother, and a wife. I buck at people who assume that because I am a woman, I won't stand up for myself or my family or my beliefs, because women are to submit. I submit to my husband willingly. I am not anti-feminism, except for the fact that feminism in this day and age apparently has become synonymous with entitlement and turning a blind eye to reality because of political correctness.

However, there are things women cannot do. Ronda Rousey, Holy Holm, and the two female army rangers are women who could beat me hands down every day of the week and twice on Sunday---I wholly admit to that fact. There is a whole spectrum of physically spectacular women that are incredibly capable of mastering difficult jobs I wouldn't want to even think about entering. But just because you are at the top of the female physical spectrum does not mean you are a man. Face it, ladies---there are things that men can do that you cannot. Sorry, you just can't (of course at the same time, there aren't any men running around incubating babies for 9 months and then popping them out either, so there's that fact as well.) Allowing women in combative positions for the sake of political correctness jeopardizes the men who have been carrying the weight of such hazardous and intense work since the beginning of time. Yes, women in combative positions are weaker than men. Whether you like it or not, ladies, combative male units are compromised when women are attached to them because there is a standard that they cannot measure up to. There is a limit to what you can do.

No shame, just fact.


Look What We Discovered about the Female Army Rangers:
http://www.allenbwest.com/2015/12/as-obama-orders-women-in-combat-look-what-we-discovered-about-female-army-rangers/

The Problems of Women in Combat by A Female Combat Veteran:
http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-problems-of-women-in-combat-from-a-female-combat-vet/

No comments: